Business IT Support
Responsive support from experienced help desk technicians who fix tech issues once and for all
Are you frustrated with troubleshooting or fixing computers on your own? Are you tired of waiting for your current IT provider to respond to tickets? At TTechT, we understand time is a valuable resource. As a business owner, you have better things to do like grow your company, spend time with your family, enjoy recreational activities, or just about anything that isn’t dealing with tech problems.
TTechT’s Help Desk Service doesn’t use an impersonal ticketing system. This means no more time wasted on phone menu prompts or waiting on hold. Instead, you always talk to a live person who has the expertise to get to the root of the problem and fix it. If the issue is more complex, our technicians are ready to assist, on-site or remotely.
Our Business IT Support provides:
- Prioritized cybersecurity – We design and set up your network with security at the forefront, so you can have peace of mind knowing you have comprehensive protection.
- Fast responses to all your tech issues – Every time you call, a live operator will answer the phone. If you submit your request via email, you’ll have a response in 15 minutes or less. Even if your problem is not “critical,” it needs to get fixed. Our goal is to get you back to work as quickly as possible.
- Personalized support – We understand that no two businesses are alike, so we take the time to get to know your specific business needs and get you the support that you deserve.
- No geek speak – We avoid technical jargon and use plain, easy-to-understand English terminology.
- A professional team, not a one-man shop – You’ll have a dedicated team of certified experts ready to assist in any IT emergency. We provide our staff with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis so that we stay current with the latest technology — on our dime, not yours.
- Clear, predictable billing – Get the best value for your money and stay within your budget. In the support agreement, we will clearly outline your costs so there are never any billing surprises.
- Proactive services – A reactive response is expensive, and makes you experience even more downtime. Our 24/7 monitoring system helps us identify and fix potential issues before you’ve even noticed a problem.
- Remote support – There’s no need to wait for us to get to your office, as we can fix issues remotely. If we are needed on-site, we’ll be there quickly so that we can get you back up and running as soon as possible.
- Employee training – Human error accounts for almost 90% of cybersecurity issues. But, with regular employee training, we can reduce all cybersecurity and social engineering instances to zero.
- A long-term relationship – Our clients are our priority, and we make sure they know it. We have been around since 2010, and our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long-term clients who trust us with their network year after year.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee – We will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with our services. If you’re not, give us 30 days to try and make it right. If we can’t, we will help you transition to a new IT provider. No hassle, no problems.