Co-Managed IT Services
Certified expertise that fills the gaps in your in-house IT department
Getting the right technology tools for your business is a good first step. But without the right know-how, your staff will not be able to effectively use those tools. The TTechT team can augment your current staff to improve your efficiencies without stretching them past their limits. Our Co-Managed IT Services is a custom combination of services and support that reinforce your in-house IT personnel with our Managed Services team.
At the core of any good Managed Services offering is a partnership between the customer and service provider. Traditional Managed Services agreements provide IT support without “sharing” or co-managing. But not TTechT. We use enterprise-level monitoring tools for proactive and responsive analyses, inventories, management, and maintenance. We make those tools available to our Co-Managed IT Services partners, along with all alerts and appropriate support.
We provide support as needed for:
- Advanced Endpoint Protection
- SIEMS (Security Incident & Event Management)
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Security Training
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Security Assessments
- Tier 1 Supplier Audits
- Virtual Servers
- Cloud Computing
- End Users
- Office 365
- SQL Server
These services include information that will help you keep tabs on your IT environment — software inventories, licensing, procedures, backup testing, and more. Best of all, we can customize the agreement to your organization’s needs.
We don’t replace your IT staff. We make them better.
Consider some of the scenarios that TTechT can help you with:
- We support the servers, while your in-house team supports the workstations and end users.
- We provide the monitoring, and your in-house team calls us when they need additional help.
- We provide and manage routine patching, backups, and endpoint security.
- We support the virtual infrastructure while your team manages the physical.
- We provide the monitoring and help out your team when more complex problems arise.
All our contracts include a no-questions-asked, 30-day-out option. We want the partnership because it works, not because we want to have the most contracts signed. We do the dirty work that many IT departments don’t like and don’t have time to do.