Systems Design and Services
Anthony is the king of malware and virus cleanups and a great fan of laptop teardowns! Having worked at Tomorrow’s Technology Today since 2002, he is responsible for computer setup/installation and maintenance, as well as service calls. Tony monitors McAfee Total Protection and Smart Services clients through web-based interface for almost 130 computers. He holds double Associate’s Degrees in Microsoft Networking and Network Security from The University of Northwestern Ohio, where he was also on the Dean’s List. Tony has years of experience in virus cleanup, Microsoft software, customer support, troubleshooting computer systems, installing, updating, and testing new software. An avid technology lover, Tony enjoys video editing, gaming and tearing apart and putting together computers. Those who succeed in dragging him away from computers, often find out he is a great tennis player with a mean backhand.
- HARDWARE: Intel and AMD based systems including Dell, HP, whitebox labels, and Apple
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows - all versions and servers, Unix, Novell Netware, Apple iOS
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist – Windows 7, Administering Office 365
- COMPTIA A+
- Dell Certified Technician